SentioCHEWS shapes do not contain phthalates (BPA, PVC etc), metals (lead, nickel, cadmium etc) or latex.
These new chew necklaces are made for toddler-children-teens-adults. SentioCHEWS was conceived when a rugged and economical chew was deemed needed for heavier chewers. 3d designs were made by father of 3 young children and industrial designer, Bill Dicke of Ideas & Solutions. Soccer Ball, Dot Drop, Flower and Ice Cream shapes, along with many styles of cool paracord breakaway necklaces are discreet fashionable accessories that help your child be him/herself, anytime, anywhere.
Our Goal is to help special individuals be themselves and thrive. Our products give parents peace of mind and support their special children. We pride ourselves on our made-in-Canada, sourced in North America commitment and our social and environmental responsibility.
• We follow ASTM safety standards and voluntary standards for products used by youth (toys).
• We comply with The Canada Consumer Product Safety Act (SOR/2011-19; SOR/2010-298 and SOR/2011-17)
• Our lanyard lengths follow ASTM standards for children’s safety of cords and loops.
• The Breakaway is a safety feature. It will release to prevent strangulation. Not meant to be chewed.
• Our product is CE marked to EU standards, under the Medical Device Directive.
• Our product is CPSIA 3rd party certified.
• Shapes are made of thermo-plastic elastomer, FDA compliant.
• Shapes are made-in-Canada in a ISO certified facility
• We use tough and stylish, made in the US tactical paracord.
accessory. Our SentioCHEWS address the issues of inappropriate biting and chewing on inedible items that bring questions of hygiene, teeth wearing and safety to mind.
and soothing. Comforting familiarity for children who do not like transitions, like going from home to school or from home-room to another class, cafeteria, gym…finding security and comfort holding on to their SentioCHEWS.
Use | Like any chewable item, SentioCHEWS will eventually wear due to daily use. Discarding and replacing the item is suggested. Average use is 3-5 months or longer if used as a fidget or as an addition to other chewables. NOTE: Pendants will be damaged sooner with aggressive chewing or if an individual chews selectively (on certain spots). We aimed at making a product that is non-toxic and durable but that can’t damage teeth.
- Recommended for ages 18 mo+