This page contains step by step instructions on how to place an order on our website.
When you first visit our website you will be viewing the regular retail website. Prices here are in your local currency or in Canadian Dollars (CAD) and orders will be processed in this main currency. Your credit card company or bank will conduct a currency exchange if your location is outside Canada.
-Use product selection guides in the top menu to help you. You can search for a specific product by using the search bar.
-Add products to your cart.
-View your cart when you’re ready to order. (always “MY CART” on the top right)
-Begin checkout by clicking on the button marked “Proceed to Checkout” and follow the steps for payment.
Shipping services will be Canada Post and prices are based on your location. Orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse. Read our shipping section for more information.
If you are a wholesale client, you will have a wholesale account. New customer? Register for an account.
- Sign in to your account. By login in you will see the price and currency you will pay, as well as the appropriate shipping costs based on your location and your account.
- Find the products you need:
- Use product selection guides in the top menu to help you.
- Search for a specific product by using the search bar
- Add products to your cart. Price breaks will be automatically calculated.
- View your cart when you’re ready to order. (always “MY CART” on the top right)
- Begin checkout by clicking on the button marked “Checkout”.
- Enter billing and/or shipping details that are missing and choose your shipping preference.
- You can securely submit payment by Credit Card, Paypal or, if you are a large volume client, by 30 days net.
- Make sure you read and check off Terms and Conditions and Place your order.
- You can view the status of orders and account information in your account page.